ReVamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the New Band of Floor Jansen !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet-ReVamp
Admin
Admin
Sweet-ReVamp

Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!!   Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Opeth is a Swedish progressive death metal band from Stockholm. Formed in 1990, the group has been through several personnel changes, singer, guitarist, and songwriter Mikael Ã…kerfeldt has remained Opeth's driving force throughout several years. While their style is firmly rooted in Scandinavian death metal, Opeth has consistently incorporated progressive, folk, blues-rock and jazz influences into their usually lengthy compositions. Many songs include acoustic guitar passages and strong dynamic shifts, as well as both death vocals and singing. Opeth rarely made live appearances supporting their first four albums; but since conducting their first world tour after the 2001 release of Blackwater Park, they have led several major world tours.

Opeth has released nine studio albums, three live DVDs, three live albums (two in conjunction with DVDs), and two boxsets. The band released its debut album Orchid in 1995. Although their eighth studio album, Ghost Reveries, was quite popular in the United States, Opeth did not experience major American commercial success until the 2008 release of their ninth studio album, Watershed, which peaked at number twenty-three on the Billboard 200, and topped the Finnish albums chart in its first week of release.
Back to top Go down
https://revamp.jeun.fr
JessEpica
Moder.
Moder.
JessEpica

PostSubject: Re: Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!!   Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:23 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://female-metal-voices.1fr1.net/
Ewent
New Here
New Here
Ewent

PostSubject: Re: Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!!   Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:02 pm

I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!!   Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opeth ==> THE PROGRESSEIVE DEATH METAL BAND !!!!
Page 1 of 1