ReVamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the New Band of Floor Jansen !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

Jord @ twitter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet-ReVamp
Admin
Admin
Sweet-ReVamp

Jord @ twitter Empty
PostSubject: Jord @ twitter   Jord @ twitter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:36 pm

20/02/2011

Quote :
Have to get my neck in shape again, didn't bang that hard for a while, yesterday:lovely show with firealarm aftershow which pleased my ears!

Packed my bags, ready to go to Helsinki-Finland. 2nd time flying for me, kinda excited like a little kid Wink

26/02/2011

Quote :
Will be touring South America in the summer with ReVamp!!!!! Check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for tourdates Smile

27/02/2011

Quote :
Walking on water next to big ass frozen ships, my sunny warm Helsinki sunday trip Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

01/03/2011

Quote :
the view with today's dinner, somewhere else in Helsinki, last day btw. Going to fly back tomorrow Sad

05/03/2011

Quote :
Only a few minutes left and Black Swan will begin playing on the big ass cinema screen!

06/03/2011

Quote :
@hannekewessels Super film! Nog nooit zo aandachtig ballet gekeken Smile Tijden niet naar de bios geweest. Goede film voor uitgekozen Wink

07/03/2011

Quote :
Doing some pre-UK touring planning Smile Just read that we have 2 off days in London! Never been to england so I am totally psyked!

08/03/2011

Quote :
Done packing for the upcoming UK tour! Now for some boring waiting and time killing @ schiphol Smile

09/03/2011
Quote :
My home for the next week Smile too bad i have to share it with slot of people :p

12/03/2011

Quote :
Just had a nice gig, feeling a little sick but there was not much left on stage, thanks adrenaline and Sheffield crowd!!!
Back to top Go down
https://revamp.jeun.fr

Jord @ twitter
Page 1 of 1